Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
It’s here, it’s official, and it’s going to be epic. We’re happy to announce that AFR’s first ever FIFA 11 tournaments for PS3 and XBOX 360 will take place on October 30th. Everyone has been talking their FIFA 11 skills up on places like Twitter (you know who you are, US Men’s National Team), and quite frankly it’s getting old. We decided that the time has come to settle once and for all who the best FIFA 11 player really is. The best part? The tournament is free and the winner of each respective tournament will receive their club or country’s official jersey.
So, let’s get down to the details then! We’ve teamed up with Rivalspot.com to make sure this will run smoothly and we won’t have a Calciopoli scandal on our hands.
1) The tournaments will start at 3 pm EST (8 pm BST) on Saturday, October 30th.
2) This tournament is free to enter. Rivalspot.com allows users to legally play for money in video game tournaments, however, this tournament is free.
3) Our two respective tournaments are for XBOX 360 and PS3.
4) Champions of each tournament win an official jersey of the club or country’s of their choice (based on SoccerPro’s official soccer jersey inventory)
5) Each tournament currently has 16 open slots, however, if these slots are filled then the number of slots will increase to a maximum of 32. For this tournament, the slots will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. As soon as you see this post, run on over to Rivalspot, register, and reserve your spot.
6) The tournament will be set up with a knockout bracket. If you lose you’re done. So don’t lose. Simple.
So I know what you’re thinking, “how will this all work exactly?” and “how will my 6-0 Drogba-filled wins be recorded?” Well, allow me to walk you through it. It’s quite simple, but you need to follow these steps.
Woooo I’m in. I will likely get stomped in the first round, but I always enjoy the opportunity to RELEASE THE DROGBA on unsuspecting folk. Yall should join as well